Sheraton Tysons Corner, Tysons (VA), June 14-16 2016
The 15th Annual Carbon Capture, Storage and Utilization Conference kicks off June 14-16.
Topics you can expect to be covered include:
- CO2 Geological Storage
- RDD&D Projects
- Potential Innovative CO2 Capture Technologies for Fossil-Fueled Power Plants
- Monitoring Technology Advancements
- EOR/EGR Utilizing Anthropogenic CO2 as a Storage/Permanent Disposition Option
- Commercially Available CO2 Capture Systems/Technologies for Fossil-Fueled Power Generation Plants
- Environmental Concerns/Possible Regulatory Requirements for Commercially Available CO2 Capture Systems
- And more!